SDS7102V 100Mhz, 1 GSa, Digital Storage Oscilloscope with VGA
OWON SDS7102V Dual-Channel Bench Oscilloscope (100 MHz Bandwidth)
Looking for a reliable digital oscilloscope suitable for use in a wide variety of different applications? OWON's SDS7102V series fits the job perfectly!
This model is the SDS7102V, the model with the third-highest bandwidth available in the series of 100MHz. This is a dual-channel digital oscilloscope, and thanks to a higher quality 8" / 20.3cm TFT-LCD display with a resolution of 800 x 600 pixels, analysing different waveforms is simple.
The OWON SDS7102V has memory depth of up to 10Mpts per channel, allowing you to use a higher sample rate to capture more of the signal, as well as zoom in on the particular area of interest for further analysis. This oscilloscope also offers full support for voltage, time and delay measurements.
This oscilloscope also includes a PASS/FAIL function which will compare a trace to a template mask trace (ideal for long-term signal monitoring or automated production line testing), full support for +, -, *, / and FFT mathematic modes, a built-in digital recorder for recording data in real time with the ability to recall saved waveforms and multiple interface types (USB Host, USB Device), LAN, Trigger Output and PASS/FAIL).
OWON SDS7102V Digital Oscilloscope Key Features:
- Third-highest bandwidth model available in the SDS1000 series - 100MHz bandwidth
- Measure from two channels simultaneously
- 1GSa/a maximum sampling rate
- Up to 10Mpts memory depth per channel helps you to easily analyse smaller sections of a waveform
- Supports edge, pulse, video (PAL, NTSC & SECAM), slope and alternate trigger types
- Multiple interface types: USB Host, USB Device, LAN, Trigger out and PASS/FAIL
- Built-in 8 inch TFT LCD screen with resolution of 800 x 600 pixels
- Multiple waveform mathematic functions - includes +, -, *, / and FFT modes
- 4 digit frequency counter
- Automatic measurements of 24 different parameters with the ability to select eight measurements to be displayed on the screen simultaneously
- Zoom function allows you to zoom in on a complete segment, allowing you to easily identify a particular signal part
- PASS/FAIL function allows generation of user-defined testing templates, with the ability to compare the current measured trace to these stored template masks
- Record full signals in real-time with no dead-time thanks to 7M memory and support for USB disk
- Multiple-language display with embedded online help
- Menu timer from 5 to 50 seconds
- OWON SDS7102V Digital Oscilloscope
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 2 x Passive 100Mhz Probes
- Power Cord
- CD-ROM - Includes User Manual and the Software Package)
Lithium Battery and a full breakdown of all probes and other optional accessories can be found in the datasheet, which is available as a download below.