SDS1102 Oscilloscope 100Mhz 1GSa/s 10K 2 channel
The SDS1102 digital oscilloscope offers reliable measurement technology for a really good price.
- Ideal for the workshop, hobbys or educational use.
- The 7 "colour TFT LCD panel with a resolution of 800 × 480 allows excellent readability of the waveforms.
- It offers a 100 MHz bandwidth, a sampling rate of GSa/s in dual channel and a memory depth of 10K.
- Supports SCPI and LabVIEW communications protocols.
- Includes a USB port for connection to PC and as a host to connect a USB drive.
- Bandwidth: 100MHz
- Sampling: 1GS / s
- Display: 7 '' colour TFT display 800x480 pixels
- Memory: 10 K
- Maximum voltage: 400V (peak)
- Time base: 5 nS / Div at 100 s / Div
- Voltage difference And time difference between cursors
- Vpp, Vmax, Vmin, Vtop, Vamp, Vamp, Vavg, Vrms, Overshoot, Preshoot, Freq, Period, Rise Time, Fall Time, Delay A? B Rising Edge, Delay A? B Falling Edge, + Width, -Width, + Duty, -Duty
- Interfaces: USB PC Connection, USB Host for pendrives
- Dimensions: 301 x 152 x 70 mm
- Weight: 1.10 kg
- Shipping Weight 1.6 kg
Supplied with 2 probes, USB cable, PC software, power cable and user manual.